Thursday, March 06, 2008

How I spent my five-day weekend

I've been so busy catching up on the Internets that I've hardly made any contributions of my own. I do have pictures up on Flickr if you're into babies or NASCAR (my username there is my username here with an "18" tacked to the end); the words will come as soon as I sit still long enough to write them. They'll include the pros and cons of moving to NC and how easy it was to go five days without hearing the words "primary" or "delegate".

In the meantime, regarding news I missed...

Jeff Healey? How sad. And is Swayze dying or isn't he? During s(h)avasana last night, I found myself ruminating on the temporariness of it all - how you can be successful and famous and photographed and followed but none of that can be traded for time. Yes, strive and yes, dream and yes, always intend to be more closely aligned with your bliss...but don't put off joy until you get there. Be here now.

No comments: